- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Van Matre HealthSouth receives clinical award
Online Staff Report
Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, 950 S. Mulford, Rockford, has been honored for its clinical excellence among HealthSouth’s network of rehabilitation hospitals. The hospital ranked third out of all HealthSouth hospitals for 2012.
HealthSouth analyzes the clinical performance measures of its 100 rehabilitation hospitals quarterly and annually. The hospitals are ranked on performance measures that include patient outcomes and quality of patient care services. This internal ranking identifies the top 10 HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals.
“Our clinical staff at Van Matre HealthSouth works together as a team to provide high-quality, cost-effective health care services,” said Kenneth Bowman, CPTC, CEO of Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. “Our hospital’s success depends on the care of each and every patient. Being in the top 10 is a tribute to the exceptional contributions of our physicians, nurses, therapists and staff who continually demonstrate the highest level of care for our patients.”
Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, a partnership between Rockford Health System and HealthSouth Corporation, is a 55-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. Visit www.rockfordhealthsystem.org or call (866) 754-3347 for more details.
Posted Feb. 20, 2013