- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Doll & Toy Show March 3 in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
OREGON, Ill. — The Seventh Annual Doll & Toy Show will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, March 3, at Rock River Center, 810 S. 10th St., Oregon, Ill.
This year’s show will have two guest exhibitors. The Polo Historical Society will have on display some of their recent acquisitions — antique paper dolls. Betty Obendorf will be on hand with information about this and other features of the Polo museum.
The other guest will be C.J. Remrey. She makes dolls that look like her family members.
As always, the show will have doll artist Connie Zink, from Land of Oz Dolls, and members from the Greater Rockford Area Doll Club. Membership information will be available.
Another new feature of the show will be a free husband parking area. The food court will be separated from the show, and is open to the public. Both the food court and the Polo exhibit will be free.
For more information, contact Joann’s Dolls at (815) 234-8332 or joannLG@comcast.net.
Posted Feb. 27, 2013