- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Doll & Toy Show March 3 in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
OREGON, Ill. — The Seventh Annual Doll & Toy Show will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, March 3, at Rock River Center, 810 S. 10th St., Oregon, Ill.
This year’s show will have two guest exhibitors. The Polo Historical Society will have on display some of their recent acquisitions — antique paper dolls. Betty Obendorf will be on hand with information about this and other features of the Polo museum.
The other guest will be C.J. Remrey. She makes dolls that look like her family members.
As always, the show will have doll artist Connie Zink, from Land of Oz Dolls, and members from the Greater Rockford Area Doll Club. Membership information will be available.
Another new feature of the show will be a free husband parking area. The food court will be separated from the show, and is open to the public. Both the food court and the Polo exhibit will be free.
For more information, contact Joann’s Dolls at (815) 234-8332 or joannLG@comcast.net.
Posted Feb. 27, 2013