- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Feb. 28 deadline to take pictures at Klehm for photography contest
Online Staff Report
Photographers of all ages have been invited to capture snowy landscapes, wildlife and plants in their winter form as part of Klehm Arboretum’s Winter 2013: Amateur Photography Contest. Deadline to take pictures is Feb. 28.
The goal of the competition is to capture the spirit of the season at Klehm. For the rest of February, save $1 on admission when you bring a camera. Win prizes and bragging rights. Adult competition is for ages 15 and older; children’s competition is for chidren 14 and younger. Photos must be submitted by March 1. Winners will be announced March 13, and an award ceremony will be March 23.
Klehm is at 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 965-8146 or online at klehm.org.
Posted Feb. 27, 2013