- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
Saint Anthony leader completes executive training
Lisa Marie Johnson, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE, director of Trauma, Emergency Services and Regional Development at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center in Rockford, recently completed the American College of Healthcare Executives’ Executive Program.
The program is designed to prepare the next generation of health care leaders for complex environments and new challenges. The Executive Program offers an in-depth and rewarding experience, while participants gain the knowledge and edge they need to advance organizations in competitive health care markets.
This program addresses the most pressing challenges that health reform has brought into focus, including improving the quality and efficiency of care delivery; implications of the increase in the number of those covered by insurance; building effective working relationships with physicians; effectively influencing public policy; and the financial implications of medical errors and hospital-acquired conditions.
The American College of Healthcare Executives is an international professional society of more than 30,000 health care executives who lead hospitals, health care systems and other health care organizations.
Posted Feb. 27, 2013