- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
Use tax dollars to save lives, not take them
Forty-nine percent of Americans are pro-life citizens and will never relinquish their constitutional rights to those who destroy their innocent children’s lives because we are morally responsible people. Planned Parenthood receives $485 million per year of government funding since 1973. That’s $1.3 million per day tax dollars times 40 years. We are minus 55 million aborted taxpaying citizens.
Arizona, Texas and Maine governors are helping budget legislation to funnel state money to divert funds from Planned Parenthood to funding comprehensive health care that does not commit abortions. Gov. Quinn could help our state deficit budget, also.
A “person” is any human being from the beginning of a biological development of that human being to natural death. “Personhood” is human life dignified.
We have a disastrous decline in the birth rate in America. Our government could use our tax dollars to save babies instead of killing babies. We need to fix tax laws to promote natural marriage and save families.
Loss of American freedom is caused by a monstrous law forcing hospitals, doctors, charities and Christians to pay for insurance for abortions and abortifacients killing humans. These are moral people who dedicated their lives to saving lives.
Helen M. Deckler
From the Feb. 27-March 5, 2013, issue