- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Register by March 9 for March 14-16 consignment sale
Online Staff Report
After a successful first year, the nation’s leading children’s and maternity consignment sales event, Just Between Friends, is returning to Rockford. Area families looking to sell new and gently-used clothes and toys their kids have outgrown can register to participate now through March 9.
For consigners, the online registration process is open online at http://rockford.jbfsale.com.
“This is a great way to earn extra cash and get a jump-start at cleaning out the closets in preparation for the summer months,” said Gloria Gear, event organizer. “It takes less than a minute to register to participate in the sale. Plus, we have an online tagging system that takes the hassle out of tagging your items. Once the sale is over, you will receive a check for your items sold, and you can choose to pick up the items that did not sell or we’ll donate them to a local charity on your behalf. It’s that simple.”
Just Between Friends Rockford benefits, in part, Rockford MELD and Children’s Clothes Closet.
To participate in Rockford’s Just Between Friends consignment sale, sign up on the website at http://rockford.jbfsale.com.
For more information about consigning, visit http://rockford.jbfsale.com/pages/consign.
The JBF Consignment Sale will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday, March 14 ($3 admission); 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, March 15 (free admission); and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 16 (50 percent off day) at Tebala Shrine Center, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford.
Posted March 6, 2013