- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Starr Pittaway completes class on auricular therapy
Starr Pittaway, CNHP, of Step Into Wellness, 5301 E. State St., has completed a class on auricular therapy.
Needle-free auricular therapy is the practice of mapping the body’s energetic points on the ear. The auricular points, based on Chinese nomenclature, can help people deal with common conditions such as obesity, smoking, addictions, stress, back pain and body aches, digestive disorders, sensitivities, and other conditions. Because the body’s organs and structures can be mapped to the ear, they can be activated through the use of electrical, cold laser, magnetic and heat stimulation, as applied to the ear points.
The benefits of auricular therapy are that it activates the meridian, which regulates energy flow, stimulates the internal organs, improves the circulation in general, aids in the flow of the lymphatic system, restores both emotional and energetic balance to organs and body systems, induces deep relaxation, stimulates the brain, and improves the immune system as a prevention measure.
Pittaway provides wellness evaluations, weight loss, ionic foot detox, Bach flowers, nutritional supplements and enzymes, and with complete course work during 2010, has become an advanced digestive specialist working with stiff, sore joints, headache, heartburn, gas and bloating, constipation, diarrhea, anxiety, irritability and restlessness. By removing heavy metals and chemicals (detoxing) and fortifying or supporting the body with nutrients, nutritional supplements and enzymes, one can enjoy improved quality of life with vitality. Humans are capable of living in balance with energy and in a state of homeostasis.
From the March 6-12, 2013, issue