Online Staff Report
BELVIDERE, Ill. — The Boone County Sheriff’s Department has released the following information for the month of February:
• Deputies responded to 24 calls for domestic issues.
• They also responded to 41 calls for property damage crashes, 10 injury crashes and 12 crashes that the injuries were unknown at the time of the call.
• Deputies assisted 172 motorists on the roadways.
• Twenty-five people were arrested for driving on a suspended or revoked license.
• The following 11 arrests were made for driving under the influence:
Joseph Riles, 46, of Belvidere;
Thomas Stern, 29, of Belvidere;
Nicoletta Shiflett, 21, of Loves Park;
Travis Johnson, 26, of Poplar Grove;
Caleb Cross, 25, of Roscoe;
Abby Kellett, 24, of Loves Park;
Misty Nielson, 25, of Rockford;
Matthew Haynes, 50, of Harvard;
Antonia Flores, 24, of Belvidere;
Michael Allen, 39, of Morrison; and
Brittany Highbarger, 22, of Loves Park.
• Deputies wrote 284 tickets during the month of February.
Posted March 7, 2013