- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 for 69th presentation of Handel’s ‘Messiah’
- Amenti Haunted House opens Oct. 17 at DeKalb’s Egyptian Theatre
RSVP for music business seminars hosted by local musicians, businessmen
Online Staff Report
Do you want to learn the basics of the music business from local experts? Local musicians Vince Chiarelli and Ron Holm are presenting a series of music business seminars. Four seminars will be hosted by different local musicians and businessmen.
The seminars are free to attend. If interested, RSVP to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Scheduled seminars include the following:
• Fundamentals of Songwriting — 7-9 p.m., March 20, hosted by various songwriters;
• Fundamentals of Recording — 7-9 p.m., March 27, hosted by Micky Rosenquist;
• Copyrights & Publishing, 7-9 p.m., April 3, hosted by attorney Michael Schirger; and
• Marketing & Promotion — 7-9 p.m., April 10, hosted by world-renowned musician Nicholas Gunn.
Posted March 7, 2013