- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
RSVP for music business seminars hosted by local musicians, businessmen
Online Staff Report
Do you want to learn the basics of the music business from local experts? Local musicians Vince Chiarelli and Ron Holm are presenting a series of music business seminars. Four seminars will be hosted by different local musicians and businessmen.
The seminars are free to attend. If interested, RSVP to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Scheduled seminars include the following:
• Fundamentals of Songwriting — 7-9 p.m., March 20, hosted by various songwriters;
• Fundamentals of Recording — 7-9 p.m., March 27, hosted by Micky Rosenquist;
• Copyrights & Publishing, 7-9 p.m., April 3, hosted by attorney Michael Schirger; and
• Marketing & Promotion — 7-9 p.m., April 10, hosted by world-renowned musician Nicholas Gunn.
Posted March 7, 2013