- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
RSVP for music business seminars hosted by local musicians, businessmen
Online Staff Report
Do you want to learn the basics of the music business from local experts? Local musicians Vince Chiarelli and Ron Holm are presenting a series of music business seminars. Four seminars will be hosted by different local musicians and businessmen.
The seminars are free to attend. If interested, RSVP to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Scheduled seminars include the following:
• Fundamentals of Songwriting — 7-9 p.m., March 20, hosted by various songwriters;
• Fundamentals of Recording — 7-9 p.m., March 27, hosted by Micky Rosenquist;
• Copyrights & Publishing, 7-9 p.m., April 3, hosted by attorney Michael Schirger; and
• Marketing & Promotion — 7-9 p.m., April 10, hosted by world-renowned musician Nicholas Gunn.
Posted March 7, 2013