- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simon as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
RSVP for music business seminars hosted by local musicians, businessmen
Online Staff Report
Do you want to learn the basics of the music business from local experts? Local musicians Vince Chiarelli and Ron Holm are presenting a series of music business seminars. Four seminars will be hosted by different local musicians and businessmen.
The seminars are free to attend. If interested, RSVP to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Scheduled seminars include the following:
• Fundamentals of Songwriting — 7-9 p.m., March 20, hosted by various songwriters;
• Fundamentals of Recording — 7-9 p.m., March 27, hosted by Micky Rosenquist;
• Copyrights & Publishing, 7-9 p.m., April 3, hosted by attorney Michael Schirger; and
• Marketing & Promotion — 7-9 p.m., April 10, hosted by world-renowned musician Nicholas Gunn.
Posted March 7, 2013