- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
RSVP for music business seminars hosted by local musicians, businessmen
Online Staff Report
Do you want to learn the basics of the music business from local experts? Local musicians Vince Chiarelli and Ron Holm are presenting a series of music business seminars. Four seminars will be hosted by different local musicians and businessmen.
The seminars are free to attend. If interested, RSVP to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Scheduled seminars include the following:
• Fundamentals of Songwriting — 7-9 p.m., March 20, hosted by various songwriters;
• Fundamentals of Recording — 7-9 p.m., March 27, hosted by Micky Rosenquist;
• Copyrights & Publishing, 7-9 p.m., April 3, hosted by attorney Michael Schirger; and
• Marketing & Promotion — 7-9 p.m., April 10, hosted by world-renowned musician Nicholas Gunn.
Posted March 7, 2013