- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Bill Rancic to bring reality TV film crew to inaugural YMCA Community Dinner March 20; register by March 13
Online Staff Report
As a highlight to the already anticipated YMCA Community Dinner, Bill Rancic will have a film crew of 10 in tow as part of his popular reality TV show, Giuliana and Bill.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Seats for the dinner are limited, with registration ending Wednesday, March 13. Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP by calling (815) 489-1269.
Among being an entrepreneur and the winner of Season 1 of The Apprentice, Rancic is also a co-star on a popular STYLE Network TV show with his wife, Giuliana Rancic. The TV show, Giuliana and Bill, is headed into its sixth season.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner is open to the public, with proceeds benefiting the YMCA Strong Kids Foundation.
Posted March 11, 2013