- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Bill Rancic to bring reality TV film crew to inaugural YMCA Community Dinner March 20; register by March 13
Online Staff Report
As a highlight to the already anticipated YMCA Community Dinner, Bill Rancic will have a film crew of 10 in tow as part of his popular reality TV show, Giuliana and Bill.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Seats for the dinner are limited, with registration ending Wednesday, March 13. Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP by calling (815) 489-1269.
Among being an entrepreneur and the winner of Season 1 of The Apprentice, Rancic is also a co-star on a popular STYLE Network TV show with his wife, Giuliana Rancic. The TV show, Giuliana and Bill, is headed into its sixth season.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner is open to the public, with proceeds benefiting the YMCA Strong Kids Foundation.
Posted March 11, 2013