- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
Bill Rancic to bring reality TV film crew to inaugural YMCA Community Dinner March 20; register by March 13
Online Staff Report
As a highlight to the already anticipated YMCA Community Dinner, Bill Rancic will have a film crew of 10 in tow as part of his popular reality TV show, Giuliana and Bill.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Seats for the dinner are limited, with registration ending Wednesday, March 13. Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP by calling (815) 489-1269.
Among being an entrepreneur and the winner of Season 1 of The Apprentice, Rancic is also a co-star on a popular STYLE Network TV show with his wife, Giuliana Rancic. The TV show, Giuliana and Bill, is headed into its sixth season.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner is open to the public, with proceeds benefiting the YMCA Strong Kids Foundation.
Posted March 11, 2013