- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Bill Rancic to bring reality TV film crew to inaugural YMCA Community Dinner March 20; register by March 13
Online Staff Report
As a highlight to the already anticipated YMCA Community Dinner, Bill Rancic will have a film crew of 10 in tow as part of his popular reality TV show, Giuliana and Bill.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Seats for the dinner are limited, with registration ending Wednesday, March 13. Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP by calling (815) 489-1269.
Among being an entrepreneur and the winner of Season 1 of The Apprentice, Rancic is also a co-star on a popular STYLE Network TV show with his wife, Giuliana Rancic. The TV show, Giuliana and Bill, is headed into its sixth season.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner is open to the public, with proceeds benefiting the YMCA Strong Kids Foundation.
Posted March 11, 2013