- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Bill Rancic to bring reality TV film crew to inaugural YMCA Community Dinner March 20; register by March 13
Online Staff Report
As a highlight to the already anticipated YMCA Community Dinner, Bill Rancic will have a film crew of 10 in tow as part of his popular reality TV show, Giuliana and Bill.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner will be from 5:30 to 9 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Seats for the dinner are limited, with registration ending Wednesday, March 13. Those interested in attending are encouraged to RSVP by calling (815) 489-1269.
Among being an entrepreneur and the winner of Season 1 of The Apprentice, Rancic is also a co-star on a popular STYLE Network TV show with his wife, Giuliana Rancic. The TV show, Giuliana and Bill, is headed into its sixth season.
The inaugural YMCA Community Dinner is open to the public, with proceeds benefiting the YMCA Strong Kids Foundation.
Posted March 11, 2013