- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
2013 Stephenson County Home Show set for March 15
Online Staff Report
Reservations are now being accepted for booths at the 2013 Annual Stephenson County Home Show, scheduled for March 16 and 17 at the YMCA/Highland Community College Sports Complex. Set-up for the booths will be March 15. The Home Show will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. The show annually features area businesses including investment companies, contractors, communications experts, healthcare providers, insurance agents, landscaping contractors, heating and air conditioning contractors, furniture and appliance dealers and many more.
Businesses interested in having a booth should contact the Home Show Coordinator immediately as the exhibit hall is well over half sold out. The starting price for a 6’x 8′ booth is $225, and larger booths are available while they last.
Last year’s show featured more than 80 businesses and attracted more than 3,500 area residents. Photos and an updated exhibit hall map can be found on the Stephenson County Home Show Facebook page; don’t forget to “Like” it while you’re there!
For more information on reserving booth space, contact Show Coordinator Sally McMahon at ABC Advertising Specialists, Inc. at (815) 232-4616 or (815) 238-0878 or e-mail email@example.com.
Posted March 13, 2013