- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Grief support groups begin March 18 at Beloit Regional Hospice
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice has added a new grief support group for people who are 59 years old or younger who have experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
This new group begins March 18 and is an addition to the regular adult grief support groups that begin in April for anyone who has experienced the death of a loved one.
The new spouse and partner group will begin at 6 p.m., Monday March 18, and continue each Monday from 6 to 7:30 p.m. through April 29. The regular daytime adult grief support group will meet from 2 to 3:30 p.m., Wednesdays, April 10-May 22, and the evening group will meet from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Thursdays, April 11-May 23. All groups meet for seven consecutive weeks at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices at 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register.
Posted March 13, 2013