- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
March 15 early bird deadline for Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy
Online Staff Report
Rock Run Soccer Club will be holding the Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m., Wednesday nights, April 10-May 22, at Grace Reformed Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford.
The Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy provides area youth with a soccer program unlike any other in the Rockford area. The academy offers a unique combination of skill development and instruction supervised by licensed coaches.
The Youth Developmental Program is specifically designed to teach fundamental soccer skills to player and parents, and help them understand and enjoy the game of soccer, while making new friends.
The academy is structured in a way that participants will learn soccer skills, followed by a game allowing them to practice their new soccer skills on the same night.
The early bird registration fee is $70 per player until March 15. After March 15, the fee increases to $80 per player. There is a $10 discount if you have more than one child participating in the academy. Registration is open to boys and girls ages 6-11.
Registration ends March 25 and is limited to the first 120 players. Uniform shirt, shorts and socks are included in the registration fee.
Registration forms are available at www.rockrun.org, or for additional information, call Frank Horvat at (815) 985-1799.
Posted March 13, 2013