- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
March 15 early bird deadline for Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy
Online Staff Report
Rock Run Soccer Club will be holding the Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m., Wednesday nights, April 10-May 22, at Grace Reformed Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford.
The Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy provides area youth with a soccer program unlike any other in the Rockford area. The academy offers a unique combination of skill development and instruction supervised by licensed coaches.
The Youth Developmental Program is specifically designed to teach fundamental soccer skills to player and parents, and help them understand and enjoy the game of soccer, while making new friends.
The academy is structured in a way that participants will learn soccer skills, followed by a game allowing them to practice their new soccer skills on the same night.
The early bird registration fee is $70 per player until March 15. After March 15, the fee increases to $80 per player. There is a $10 discount if you have more than one child participating in the academy. Registration is open to boys and girls ages 6-11.
Registration ends March 25 and is limited to the first 120 players. Uniform shirt, shorts and socks are included in the registration fee.
Registration forms are available at www.rockrun.org, or for additional information, call Frank Horvat at (815) 985-1799.
Posted March 13, 2013