- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
March 15 early bird deadline for Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy
Online Staff Report
Rock Run Soccer Club will be holding the Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m., Wednesday nights, April 10-May 22, at Grace Reformed Baptist Church, 6310 Guilford Road, Rockford.
The Rock Run Youth Developmental Soccer Academy provides area youth with a soccer program unlike any other in the Rockford area. The academy offers a unique combination of skill development and instruction supervised by licensed coaches.
The Youth Developmental Program is specifically designed to teach fundamental soccer skills to player and parents, and help them understand and enjoy the game of soccer, while making new friends.
The academy is structured in a way that participants will learn soccer skills, followed by a game allowing them to practice their new soccer skills on the same night.
The early bird registration fee is $70 per player until March 15. After March 15, the fee increases to $80 per player. There is a $10 discount if you have more than one child participating in the academy. Registration is open to boys and girls ages 6-11.
Registration ends March 25 and is limited to the first 120 players. Uniform shirt, shorts and socks are included in the registration fee.
Registration forms are available at www.rockrun.org, or for additional information, call Frank Horvat at (815) 985-1799.
Posted March 13, 2013