- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Appreciated Logli guest column on library
I would like to thank Paul Logli and commend him on his Guest Column article “What is ‘just a library’ today?” It was well stated citing all of the reasons a library must diversify to meet the needs of our community today and how the Rockford Public Library has accomplished that goal.
I would also like to thank Tim Hughes for his article giving Mr. Logli such a wonderful reason to respond with the logical and reasoned arguments that could be made.
From the March 20-26, 2013, issue