- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Bryden Ford parts manager awarded for excellence
Steven Carlson, parts manager at Bryden Ford in Durand, Ill., has received the highest honor in Ford Motor Company’s 2012 Employee Excellence (e2) program. His achievement demonstrates that he is among the best-of-the-best in the Ford and Lincoln Dealer Network in sales, customer satisfaction and training.
Friday, March 22, at 12:15 p.m., Carlson will receive his award from Bryden Ford President Scott Bryden. Alan Scher, Parts and Service Operations manager for the Chicago Region, will come from his Downers Grove office to help present this prestigious award.
To make the accomplishment even sweeter, Carlson will receive: a commissioned work of art with a companion recognition letter signed by Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally; an Amazon.com gift card for $225; and a Bryden Ford Gift Certificate for $225.
This achievement is a testament to Carlson’s hard work and constantly increasing knowledge and professionalism in his five years at Bryden Ford.
Bryden said: “I’ve seen Steven grow from a good, devoted person with a strong automotive service background, but little dealership Parts Department experience, into a quality parts manager with a strong customer following and a deeper understanding of the intricacies of his department. I am very proud of Steven and delighted to have him here at Bryden Ford in Durand.”
From the March 20-26, 2013, issue