- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Bryden Ford parts manager awarded for excellence
Steven Carlson, parts manager at Bryden Ford in Durand, Ill., has received the highest honor in Ford Motor Company’s 2012 Employee Excellence (e2) program. His achievement demonstrates that he is among the best-of-the-best in the Ford and Lincoln Dealer Network in sales, customer satisfaction and training.
Friday, March 22, at 12:15 p.m., Carlson will receive his award from Bryden Ford President Scott Bryden. Alan Scher, Parts and Service Operations manager for the Chicago Region, will come from his Downers Grove office to help present this prestigious award.
To make the accomplishment even sweeter, Carlson will receive: a commissioned work of art with a companion recognition letter signed by Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally; an Amazon.com gift card for $225; and a Bryden Ford Gift Certificate for $225.
This achievement is a testament to Carlson’s hard work and constantly increasing knowledge and professionalism in his five years at Bryden Ford.
Bryden said: “I’ve seen Steven grow from a good, devoted person with a strong automotive service background, but little dealership Parts Department experience, into a quality parts manager with a strong customer following and a deeper understanding of the intricacies of his department. I am very proud of Steven and delighted to have him here at Bryden Ford in Durand.”
From the March 20-26, 2013, issue