- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Bryden Ford parts manager awarded for excellence
Steven Carlson, parts manager at Bryden Ford in Durand, Ill., has received the highest honor in Ford Motor Company’s 2012 Employee Excellence (e2) program. His achievement demonstrates that he is among the best-of-the-best in the Ford and Lincoln Dealer Network in sales, customer satisfaction and training.
Friday, March 22, at 12:15 p.m., Carlson will receive his award from Bryden Ford President Scott Bryden. Alan Scher, Parts and Service Operations manager for the Chicago Region, will come from his Downers Grove office to help present this prestigious award.
To make the accomplishment even sweeter, Carlson will receive: a commissioned work of art with a companion recognition letter signed by Ford Motor Company CEO Alan Mulally; an Amazon.com gift card for $225; and a Bryden Ford Gift Certificate for $225.
This achievement is a testament to Carlson’s hard work and constantly increasing knowledge and professionalism in his five years at Bryden Ford.
Bryden said: “I’ve seen Steven grow from a good, devoted person with a strong automotive service background, but little dealership Parts Department experience, into a quality parts manager with a strong customer following and a deeper understanding of the intricacies of his department. I am very proud of Steven and delighted to have him here at Bryden Ford in Durand.”
From the March 20-26, 2013, issue