- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
RVC Veterans Club hosts March 23 Easter Egg Hunt
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) Veterans Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 23, on the old football field on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road.
Children ages 2-12 are invited to attend with their families (kids ages 2-5 must be accompanied by an adult during the egg hunt). The event is free to attend.
The egg hunt is co-sponsored by the RVC Veterans Club and Don Carter Lanes. For more information, contact Jerry Egilske at (815) 505-8520.
Posted March 20, 2013