- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
RVC Veterans Club hosts March 23 Easter Egg Hunt
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) Veterans Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 23, on the old football field on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road.
Children ages 2-12 are invited to attend with their families (kids ages 2-5 must be accompanied by an adult during the egg hunt). The event is free to attend.
The egg hunt is co-sponsored by the RVC Veterans Club and Don Carter Lanes. For more information, contact Jerry Egilske at (815) 505-8520.
Posted March 20, 2013