- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
RVC Veterans Club hosts March 23 Easter Egg Hunt
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) Veterans Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 23, on the old football field on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road.
Children ages 2-12 are invited to attend with their families (kids ages 2-5 must be accompanied by an adult during the egg hunt). The event is free to attend.
The egg hunt is co-sponsored by the RVC Veterans Club and Don Carter Lanes. For more information, contact Jerry Egilske at (815) 505-8520.
Posted March 20, 2013