- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
RVC Veterans Club hosts March 23 Easter Egg Hunt
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) Veterans Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 23, on the old football field on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road.
Children ages 2-12 are invited to attend with their families (kids ages 2-5 must be accompanied by an adult during the egg hunt). The event is free to attend.
The egg hunt is co-sponsored by the RVC Veterans Club and Don Carter Lanes. For more information, contact Jerry Egilske at (815) 505-8520.
Posted March 20, 2013