- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
RVC Veterans Club hosts March 23 Easter Egg Hunt
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) Veterans Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt for kids from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 23, on the old football field on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road.
Children ages 2-12 are invited to attend with their families (kids ages 2-5 must be accompanied by an adult during the egg hunt). The event is free to attend.
The egg hunt is co-sponsored by the RVC Veterans Club and Don Carter Lanes. For more information, contact Jerry Egilske at (815) 505-8520.
Posted March 20, 2013