- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
St. Paul Lutheran presents Solo and Ensemble Festival March 23
Online Staff Report
St. Paul Lutheran School, 811 Locust St., Rockford, presents its 11th annual Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 23. This event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program.
Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be present on the program. Three separate and different sessions begin at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. There is no admission for the program. The public is invited.
The festival will be in the Church Sanctuary, which is connected to the school building. Plenty of free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
St. Paul is at 811 Locust St., near downtown Rockford. More information can be found at the school’s new website, www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 20, 2013