- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
St. Paul Lutheran presents Solo and Ensemble Festival March 23
Online Staff Report
St. Paul Lutheran School, 811 Locust St., Rockford, presents its 11th annual Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 23. This event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program.
Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be present on the program. Three separate and different sessions begin at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. There is no admission for the program. The public is invited.
The festival will be in the Church Sanctuary, which is connected to the school building. Plenty of free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
St. Paul is at 811 Locust St., near downtown Rockford. More information can be found at the school’s new website, www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 20, 2013