- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
St. Paul Lutheran presents Solo and Ensemble Festival March 23
Online Staff Report
St. Paul Lutheran School, 811 Locust St., Rockford, presents its 11th annual Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 23. This event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program.
Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be present on the program. Three separate and different sessions begin at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. There is no admission for the program. The public is invited.
The festival will be in the Church Sanctuary, which is connected to the school building. Plenty of free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
St. Paul is at 811 Locust St., near downtown Rockford. More information can be found at the school’s new website, www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 20, 2013