- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
St. Paul Lutheran presents Solo and Ensemble Festival March 23
Online Staff Report
St. Paul Lutheran School, 811 Locust St., Rockford, presents its 11th annual Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 23. This event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program.
Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be present on the program. Three separate and different sessions begin at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. There is no admission for the program. The public is invited.
The festival will be in the Church Sanctuary, which is connected to the school building. Plenty of free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
St. Paul is at 811 Locust St., near downtown Rockford. More information can be found at the school’s new website, www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 20, 2013