- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
St. Paul Lutheran presents Solo and Ensemble Festival March 23
Online Staff Report
St. Paul Lutheran School, 811 Locust St., Rockford, presents its 11th annual Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 23. This event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program.
Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be present on the program. Three separate and different sessions begin at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. There is no admission for the program. The public is invited.
The festival will be in the Church Sanctuary, which is connected to the school building. Plenty of free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
St. Paul is at 811 Locust St., near downtown Rockford. More information can be found at the school’s new website, www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 20, 2013