- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs fund-raiser March 23 in Rockton, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 28th Annual Casino Night event and fund-raiser for Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs will be Saturday, March 23, at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms on Yale Bridge Road in Rockton, Ill.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs, which have locations in Beloit and South Beloit, and serve more than 2,000 children annually.
Guests will enjoy a variety of food options, cocktails, live casino games and a fabulous silent auction, and also have a chance to win part of $7,000 in raffle prizes being given away that night. First, second and third prizes are $3,000, $2,000 and $1,000, respectively, plus there will be additional $100 payouts.
Event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by casino gaming from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be served between 6 and 8:30 p.m., and the drawings will be held at 9 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door for $100, which includes gaming, food and raffle drawings. Companion tickets are also available for $40 with the purchase of a raffle ticket, and include gaming and food.
To purchase tickets or for more information, call (608) 365-8874 or visit www.statelinebgc.org.
Posted March 20, 2013