- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
- Happy hour (not so) special
Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs fund-raiser March 23 in Rockton, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 28th Annual Casino Night event and fund-raiser for Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs will be Saturday, March 23, at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms on Yale Bridge Road in Rockton, Ill.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs, which have locations in Beloit and South Beloit, and serve more than 2,000 children annually.
Guests will enjoy a variety of food options, cocktails, live casino games and a fabulous silent auction, and also have a chance to win part of $7,000 in raffle prizes being given away that night. First, second and third prizes are $3,000, $2,000 and $1,000, respectively, plus there will be additional $100 payouts.
Event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by casino gaming from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner will be served between 6 and 8:30 p.m., and the drawings will be held at 9 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door for $100, which includes gaming, food and raffle drawings. Companion tickets are also available for $40 with the purchase of a raffle ticket, and include gaming and food.
To purchase tickets or for more information, call (608) 365-8874 or visit www.statelinebgc.org.
Posted March 20, 2013