- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Vote for Michael Kleen
April 9 is arriving soon. We cannot afford four more years like the last eight. Since Larry Morrissey has been mayor, he has let our streets fall into disrepair. And removed the street lights.
Morrissey’s answer to our problems is to build a new sports center. Is that where Morrissey and his campaign contributors are going to play? Because no one will come. We have already lost the Waterfront festival because of declining attendance.
We can take our city back by voting for Michael Kleen for mayor. He is an honest person who will stir things up so that we, the people, can rise to the top. We need a leader who takes pride in caring for people like you and me. Change is urgent. Michael Kleen will put the street lights back on. And take care of the basics so that Rockford can get back on its feet.
From the March 20-26, 2013, issue