- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
BFAI seeks entrants for juried art show; April 1 deadline
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— The Beloit Fine Arts Incubator is seeking entrants for its upcoming juried art show. The theme of the show is spiritual, but it is not inclusive or exclusive of any religion. Artists age 18 and older are encouraged to enter.
The show will open May 3 for the entire month of May with cash prizes being awarded to the top three paintings at the opening evening May 3. Only original paintings in oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel or a mixture of the above-listed media are acceptable. Entrants can submit up to four paintings per entry.
Deadline for entries is April 1, 2013 at 5 p.m. For entry forms and submission rules, visit the website at beloitfineartsincubator.com or visit the Beloit Fine Arts Incubator at 520 E. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis. The gallery is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You con contact the gallery at (608) 313-9083 to download an entry form. The show will run from May 3-29 with an artists’ reception May 3.
Posted March 27, 2013