- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
BFAI seeks entrants for juried art show; April 1 deadline
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— The Beloit Fine Arts Incubator is seeking entrants for its upcoming juried art show. The theme of the show is spiritual, but it is not inclusive or exclusive of any religion. Artists age 18 and older are encouraged to enter.
The show will open May 3 for the entire month of May with cash prizes being awarded to the top three paintings at the opening evening May 3. Only original paintings in oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel or a mixture of the above-listed media are acceptable. Entrants can submit up to four paintings per entry.
Deadline for entries is April 1, 2013 at 5 p.m. For entry forms and submission rules, visit the website at beloitfineartsincubator.com or visit the Beloit Fine Arts Incubator at 520 E. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis. The gallery is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You con contact the gallery at (608) 313-9083 to download an entry form. The show will run from May 3-29 with an artists’ reception May 3.
Posted March 27, 2013