- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
BFAI seeks entrants for juried art show; April 1 deadline
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis.— The Beloit Fine Arts Incubator is seeking entrants for its upcoming juried art show. The theme of the show is spiritual, but it is not inclusive or exclusive of any religion. Artists age 18 and older are encouraged to enter.
The show will open May 3 for the entire month of May with cash prizes being awarded to the top three paintings at the opening evening May 3. Only original paintings in oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel or a mixture of the above-listed media are acceptable. Entrants can submit up to four paintings per entry.
Deadline for entries is April 1, 2013 at 5 p.m. For entry forms and submission rules, visit the website at beloitfineartsincubator.com or visit the Beloit Fine Arts Incubator at 520 E. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis. The gallery is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You con contact the gallery at (608) 313-9083 to download an entry form. The show will run from May 3-29 with an artists’ reception May 3.
Posted March 27, 2013