- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
Drop-in softball for ages 50 and older offered at Dahlquist Park
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Park District invites men and women ages 50 and older to play co-rec softball this season.
Games in this drop-in program series will be played every Tuesday, April 2-Sept. 24, 9:30-11:30 a.m., at Dahlquist Park, 29th St. and Oak Grove Ave., Rockford.
Players should bring their own glove and bat, and register on site at the park.
Age is as of Dec. 31, 2013. Spectators are welcome, and should bring their own lawn chairs or blankets. No pre-registration is needed for this free program — just come out to have fun.
For more information, call (815) 987-1603.
Posted March 27, 2013