- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Drop-in softball for ages 50 and older offered at Dahlquist Park
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Park District invites men and women ages 50 and older to play co-rec softball this season.
Games in this drop-in program series will be played every Tuesday, April 2-Sept. 24, 9:30-11:30 a.m., at Dahlquist Park, 29th St. and Oak Grove Ave., Rockford.
Players should bring their own glove and bat, and register on site at the park.
Age is as of Dec. 31, 2013. Spectators are welcome, and should bring their own lawn chairs or blankets. No pre-registration is needed for this free program — just come out to have fun.
For more information, call (815) 987-1603.
Posted March 27, 2013