- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
Golf Rules Clinic offered April 3 at Elliot Golf Course
Online Staff Report
The rules of golf can be fun and informative, and Rockford Park District offers the opportunity for golfers ages 8-17, and 18 and older, to learn the usual and most common rules at a Golf Rules Clinic from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road, Cherry Valley.
Fees are $5 for ages 8-17, and $10 for ages 18 and older. Pre-registration is required by April 2, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD) or by mail, fax (with credit card), or at either Park District Customer Service location (downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park); a registration form is also included in the Spring/Summer 2013 Program Guide available on the Park District website, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800.
For information about support or adapted golf programs for golfers with disabilities or special needs, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted March 27, 2013