- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Golf Rules Clinic offered April 3 at Elliot Golf Course
Online Staff Report
The rules of golf can be fun and informative, and Rockford Park District offers the opportunity for golfers ages 8-17, and 18 and older, to learn the usual and most common rules at a Golf Rules Clinic from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road, Cherry Valley.
Fees are $5 for ages 8-17, and $10 for ages 18 and older. Pre-registration is required by April 2, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD) or by mail, fax (with credit card), or at either Park District Customer Service location (downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park); a registration form is also included in the Spring/Summer 2013 Program Guide available on the Park District website, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800.
For information about support or adapted golf programs for golfers with disabilities or special needs, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted March 27, 2013