- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Golf Rules Clinic offered April 3 at Elliot Golf Course
Online Staff Report
The rules of golf can be fun and informative, and Rockford Park District offers the opportunity for golfers ages 8-17, and 18 and older, to learn the usual and most common rules at a Golf Rules Clinic from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road, Cherry Valley.
Fees are $5 for ages 8-17, and $10 for ages 18 and older. Pre-registration is required by April 2, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD) or by mail, fax (with credit card), or at either Park District Customer Service location (downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park); a registration form is also included in the Spring/Summer 2013 Program Guide available on the Park District website, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800.
For information about support or adapted golf programs for golfers with disabilities or special needs, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted March 27, 2013