- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Golf Rules Clinic offered April 3 at Elliot Golf Course
Online Staff Report
The rules of golf can be fun and informative, and Rockford Park District offers the opportunity for golfers ages 8-17, and 18 and older, to learn the usual and most common rules at a Golf Rules Clinic from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road, Cherry Valley.
Fees are $5 for ages 8-17, and $10 for ages 18 and older. Pre-registration is required by April 2, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click My RPD) or by mail, fax (with credit card), or at either Park District Customer Service location (downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park); a registration form is also included in the Spring/Summer 2013 Program Guide available on the Park District website, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800.
For information about support or adapted golf programs for golfers with disabilities or special needs, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted March 27, 2013