- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
SwedishAmerican appoints new VP of operations
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Jedediah Cantrell as vice president of operations. Previously, Cantrell was vice president of ancillary services and corporate compliance officer for Graham Health System in Canton, Ill. She assumed that role in 2005, after serving as Graham Health System’s director of health information management.
In her new role, Cantrell will be responsible for most of the ancillary clinical areas within SwedishAmerican Hospital, along with the Dietary, Biomedical and Engineering Services departments.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jedediah to SwedishAmerican,” said SwedishAmerican President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “She brings additional strength to our senior management team, and the organization will benefit from her energy, experience and expertise.”
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue