- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
SwedishAmerican appoints new VP of operations
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Jedediah Cantrell as vice president of operations. Previously, Cantrell was vice president of ancillary services and corporate compliance officer for Graham Health System in Canton, Ill. She assumed that role in 2005, after serving as Graham Health System’s director of health information management.
In her new role, Cantrell will be responsible for most of the ancillary clinical areas within SwedishAmerican Hospital, along with the Dietary, Biomedical and Engineering Services departments.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jedediah to SwedishAmerican,” said SwedishAmerican President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “She brings additional strength to our senior management team, and the organization will benefit from her energy, experience and expertise.”
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue