- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
SwedishAmerican appoints new VP of operations
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Jedediah Cantrell as vice president of operations. Previously, Cantrell was vice president of ancillary services and corporate compliance officer for Graham Health System in Canton, Ill. She assumed that role in 2005, after serving as Graham Health System’s director of health information management.
In her new role, Cantrell will be responsible for most of the ancillary clinical areas within SwedishAmerican Hospital, along with the Dietary, Biomedical and Engineering Services departments.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jedediah to SwedishAmerican,” said SwedishAmerican President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “She brings additional strength to our senior management team, and the organization will benefit from her energy, experience and expertise.”
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue