- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
SwedishAmerican appoints new VP of operations
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Jedediah Cantrell as vice president of operations. Previously, Cantrell was vice president of ancillary services and corporate compliance officer for Graham Health System in Canton, Ill. She assumed that role in 2005, after serving as Graham Health System’s director of health information management.
In her new role, Cantrell will be responsible for most of the ancillary clinical areas within SwedishAmerican Hospital, along with the Dietary, Biomedical and Engineering Services departments.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jedediah to SwedishAmerican,” said SwedishAmerican President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “She brings additional strength to our senior management team, and the organization will benefit from her energy, experience and expertise.”
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue