- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
SwedishAmerican appoints new VP of operations
SwedishAmerican Health System has announced the appointment of Jedediah Cantrell as vice president of operations. Previously, Cantrell was vice president of ancillary services and corporate compliance officer for Graham Health System in Canton, Ill. She assumed that role in 2005, after serving as Graham Health System’s director of health information management.
In her new role, Cantrell will be responsible for most of the ancillary clinical areas within SwedishAmerican Hospital, along with the Dietary, Biomedical and Engineering Services departments.
“We are very pleased to welcome Jedediah to SwedishAmerican,” said SwedishAmerican President and CEO Dr. Bill Gorski. “She brings additional strength to our senior management team, and the organization will benefit from her energy, experience and expertise.”
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue