- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
SwedishAmerican opens Rochelle clinic
ROCHELLE, Ill. — Monday, April 8, SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center.
The new clinic will offer a range of family medicine services, including initial diagnoses, annual exams, acute care, preventive care including immunizations, and the treatment of chronic diseases.
In addition, patients also will benefit from the availability of on-site laboratory and X-ray services. SwedishAmerican will offer a number of specialty services at the clinic on a rotating basis, beginning with OB/GYN.
Family medicine services will be provided by Dr. Luc Tchapnda, who previously practiced in Rock Falls. Dr. Tchapnda provides compassionate treatment to patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. He has a special interest in diabetes management and children’s health, and prefers a small-town atmosphere for his family.
Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue