- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
SwedishAmerican opens Rochelle clinic
ROCHELLE, Ill. — Monday, April 8, SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center.
The new clinic will offer a range of family medicine services, including initial diagnoses, annual exams, acute care, preventive care including immunizations, and the treatment of chronic diseases.
In addition, patients also will benefit from the availability of on-site laboratory and X-ray services. SwedishAmerican will offer a number of specialty services at the clinic on a rotating basis, beginning with OB/GYN.
Family medicine services will be provided by Dr. Luc Tchapnda, who previously practiced in Rock Falls. Dr. Tchapnda provides compassionate treatment to patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. He has a special interest in diabetes management and children’s health, and prefers a small-town atmosphere for his family.
Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue