- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
SwedishAmerican opens Rochelle clinic
ROCHELLE, Ill. — Monday, April 8, SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center.
The new clinic will offer a range of family medicine services, including initial diagnoses, annual exams, acute care, preventive care including immunizations, and the treatment of chronic diseases.
In addition, patients also will benefit from the availability of on-site laboratory and X-ray services. SwedishAmerican will offer a number of specialty services at the clinic on a rotating basis, beginning with OB/GYN.
Family medicine services will be provided by Dr. Luc Tchapnda, who previously practiced in Rock Falls. Dr. Tchapnda provides compassionate treatment to patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. He has a special interest in diabetes management and children’s health, and prefers a small-town atmosphere for his family.
Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue