- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
SwedishAmerican opens Rochelle clinic
ROCHELLE, Ill. — Monday, April 8, SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new primary care clinic at 380 Illinois Route 38 East in Rochelle’s Caron Ridge Shopping Center.
The new clinic will offer a range of family medicine services, including initial diagnoses, annual exams, acute care, preventive care including immunizations, and the treatment of chronic diseases.
In addition, patients also will benefit from the availability of on-site laboratory and X-ray services. SwedishAmerican will offer a number of specialty services at the clinic on a rotating basis, beginning with OB/GYN.
Family medicine services will be provided by Dr. Luc Tchapnda, who previously practiced in Rock Falls. Dr. Tchapnda provides compassionate treatment to patients of all ages, from newborns to older adults. He has a special interest in diabetes management and children’s health, and prefers a small-town atmosphere for his family.
Patients can schedule appointments by calling (779) 696-9050.
From the March 27-April 2, 2013, issue