- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
April 4 shopping event to benefit Rockford Art Museum
Online Staff Report
W by Worth, the sister line to Worth New York, will be celebrating its 2013 Spring & Summer Collection from noon to 9 p.m., Thursday, April 4, at the Fur Company in Edgebrook Shopping Center, 1603 N. Alpine Road, Suite 117. Twenty percent of the day’s proceeds will benefit the Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
Shop for new fashions while supporty the local art museum. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to place an order to benefit RAM, contact Amy Enright Hoffmann at (847) 471-6001 or email@example.com.
RAM, inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. RAM’s mission is to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by communicating the pleasure, appreciation and meaning of visual arts through programs of collection, exhibition and education. For more about the museum, visit www.rockfordartmuseum.org. For more about the W by Worth product line, visit www.wbyworth.com.
Posted April 3, 2013