- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
April 4 shopping event to benefit Rockford Art Museum
Online Staff Report
W by Worth, the sister line to Worth New York, will be celebrating its 2013 Spring & Summer Collection from noon to 9 p.m., Thursday, April 4, at the Fur Company in Edgebrook Shopping Center, 1603 N. Alpine Road, Suite 117. Twenty percent of the day’s proceeds will benefit the Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
Shop for new fashions while supporty the local art museum. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to place an order to benefit RAM, contact Amy Enright Hoffmann at (847) 471-6001 or email@example.com.
RAM, inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. RAM’s mission is to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by communicating the pleasure, appreciation and meaning of visual arts through programs of collection, exhibition and education. For more about the museum, visit www.rockfordartmuseum.org. For more about the W by Worth product line, visit www.wbyworth.com.
Posted April 3, 2013