- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
April 4 shopping event to benefit Rockford Art Museum
Online Staff Report
W by Worth, the sister line to Worth New York, will be celebrating its 2013 Spring & Summer Collection from noon to 9 p.m., Thursday, April 4, at the Fur Company in Edgebrook Shopping Center, 1603 N. Alpine Road, Suite 117. Twenty percent of the day’s proceeds will benefit the Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
Shop for new fashions while supporty the local art museum. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to place an order to benefit RAM, contact Amy Enright Hoffmann at (847) 471-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAM, inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. RAM’s mission is to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by communicating the pleasure, appreciation and meaning of visual arts through programs of collection, exhibition and education. For more about the museum, visit www.rockfordartmuseum.org. For more about the W by Worth product line, visit www.wbyworth.com.
Posted April 3, 2013