- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
April 4 shopping event to benefit Rockford Art Museum
Online Staff Report
W by Worth, the sister line to Worth New York, will be celebrating its 2013 Spring & Summer Collection from noon to 9 p.m., Thursday, April 4, at the Fur Company in Edgebrook Shopping Center, 1603 N. Alpine Road, Suite 117. Twenty percent of the day’s proceeds will benefit the Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
Shop for new fashions while supporty the local art museum. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to place an order to benefit RAM, contact Amy Enright Hoffmann at (847) 471-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAM, inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., daily. RAM’s mission is to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by communicating the pleasure, appreciation and meaning of visual arts through programs of collection, exhibition and education. For more about the museum, visit www.rockfordartmuseum.org. For more about the W by Worth product line, visit www.wbyworth.com.
Posted April 3, 2013