- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
Arts Council hosts April 6 Spring Cleaning Instrument Drive
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council is collecting used musical instruments for the Rockford Public School District. The program will help keep music alive in the schools and communities by donating musical instruments to middle and high school students, giving them the many benefits of music education, helping them to be better students, and inspiring creativity and expression through playing music.
Donate brass, woodwinds and string instruments.
The Rockford Area Arts Council has made donating an instrument easy. Take an instrument to the Rockford Area Arts Council office, 713 E. State St., in Rockford from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, April 6.
The need has never been greater, and it’s never been easier to make a difference in the community.
For more information, contact the Rockford Area Arts Council at (815) 963-6765 or LuAnn Widergren at (815) 720-4856.
Posted April 3, 2013