- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
International Food Fair April 6 at Rockford College
International students at Rockford College will prepare a variety of favorite native dishes for the college’s eighth annual International Food Fair from 6 to 8 p.m., Saturday, April 6, in Regents Hall, second floor, Burpee Center on the Rockford College campus, 5050 E. State St., Rockford.
The food fair will feature authentic recipes from several different countries such as Serbia, Kyrgyzstan, Africa, Japan, Puerto Rico, Egypt and Italy. This year’s event is planned by more than 30 members of the Multicultural Club. Entertainment featuring different cultures is also planned to go along with the all-you-can-eat buffet.
Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door for adults. Children are $5 in advance, $7 at the door. Call (815) 394-5118 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets and more info.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue