- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
RAMP raffle tickets go on sale April 4, drawing June 6
Tickets for RAMP’s upcoming “No Limits Raffle,” with proceeds benefiting RAMP’s Youth Services program, will go on sale April 4 at area Butitta Brothers Automotive locations and the RAMP office.
RAMP’s Youth Services programs ensures that students with disabilities are successful as adults by creating an inclusive academic environment of acceptance and by teaching the skills and personal responsibilities needed to graduate and pursue post-secondary opportunities.
Tickets for the raffle are $5 each or five for $20. The raffle drawing will be Thursday, June 6, at RAMP’s Wine Tasting & Silent Auction event at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford. Winners need not be present to win.
First-place winner in the raffle has first choice of prize, second place-winner will have second choice of prize, and so on for third, fourth and fifth places. Prizes are as follow:
• Two-tone diamond necklace from Clodius & Co. Jewelers;
• Upright Frigidaire freezer and $100 meat gift certificate (from Al Grace Appliance and 640 Meats);
• Year of Beef-A-Roo and Sugar Jones — 50 $10 meals from Beef-A-Roo and a six-pack of cupcakes each month from Sugar Jones;
• iPad (from Rockford IT); and
• IPad Mini (from IPC Communications, Inc.).
Call RAMP at (815) 968-7467 for complete rules and regulations. IRS tax regulations will apply. Ticket-seller of the first-place winner will receive a $100 Walmart gift card.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue