- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
RAMP raffle tickets go on sale April 4, drawing June 6
Tickets for RAMP’s upcoming “No Limits Raffle,” with proceeds benefiting RAMP’s Youth Services program, will go on sale April 4 at area Butitta Brothers Automotive locations and the RAMP office.
RAMP’s Youth Services programs ensures that students with disabilities are successful as adults by creating an inclusive academic environment of acceptance and by teaching the skills and personal responsibilities needed to graduate and pursue post-secondary opportunities.
Tickets for the raffle are $5 each or five for $20. The raffle drawing will be Thursday, June 6, at RAMP’s Wine Tasting & Silent Auction event at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford. Winners need not be present to win.
First-place winner in the raffle has first choice of prize, second place-winner will have second choice of prize, and so on for third, fourth and fifth places. Prizes are as follow:
• Two-tone diamond necklace from Clodius & Co. Jewelers;
• Upright Frigidaire freezer and $100 meat gift certificate (from Al Grace Appliance and 640 Meats);
• Year of Beef-A-Roo and Sugar Jones — 50 $10 meals from Beef-A-Roo and a six-pack of cupcakes each month from Sugar Jones;
• iPad (from Rockford IT); and
• IPad Mini (from IPC Communications, Inc.).
Call RAMP at (815) 968-7467 for complete rules and regulations. IRS tax regulations will apply. Ticket-seller of the first-place winner will receive a $100 Walmart gift card.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue