- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
RAMP raffle tickets go on sale April 4, drawing June 6
Tickets for RAMP’s upcoming “No Limits Raffle,” with proceeds benefiting RAMP’s Youth Services program, will go on sale April 4 at area Butitta Brothers Automotive locations and the RAMP office.
RAMP’s Youth Services programs ensures that students with disabilities are successful as adults by creating an inclusive academic environment of acceptance and by teaching the skills and personal responsibilities needed to graduate and pursue post-secondary opportunities.
Tickets for the raffle are $5 each or five for $20. The raffle drawing will be Thursday, June 6, at RAMP’s Wine Tasting & Silent Auction event at Prairie Street Brewhouse, 200 Prairie St., Rockford. Winners need not be present to win.
First-place winner in the raffle has first choice of prize, second place-winner will have second choice of prize, and so on for third, fourth and fifth places. Prizes are as follow:
• Two-tone diamond necklace from Clodius & Co. Jewelers;
• Upright Frigidaire freezer and $100 meat gift certificate (from Al Grace Appliance and 640 Meats);
• Year of Beef-A-Roo and Sugar Jones — 50 $10 meals from Beef-A-Roo and a six-pack of cupcakes each month from Sugar Jones;
• iPad (from Rockford IT); and
• IPad Mini (from IPC Communications, Inc.).
Call RAMP at (815) 968-7467 for complete rules and regulations. IRS tax regulations will apply. Ticket-seller of the first-place winner will receive a $100 Walmart gift card.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue