- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
Re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner
I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9. Matt worked as an employee of the Highway Department for 28 years before becoming Highway Commissioner. He put his time in, learned the job from the ground up, and that is apparent in his excellent service to the residents of Rockton Township. He has worked cooperatively with the other townships working with the Winnebago County Highway Department to standardize the subdivision road codes and weight limits throughout Winnebago County.
Because of his accomplishments and excellent service to the taxpayers, I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9.
Rockton Township Supervisor
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue