- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner
I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9. Matt worked as an employee of the Highway Department for 28 years before becoming Highway Commissioner. He put his time in, learned the job from the ground up, and that is apparent in his excellent service to the residents of Rockton Township. He has worked cooperatively with the other townships working with the Winnebago County Highway Department to standardize the subdivision road codes and weight limits throughout Winnebago County.
Because of his accomplishments and excellent service to the taxpayers, I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9.
Rockton Township Supervisor
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue