- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner
I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9. Matt worked as an employee of the Highway Department for 28 years before becoming Highway Commissioner. He put his time in, learned the job from the ground up, and that is apparent in his excellent service to the residents of Rockton Township. He has worked cooperatively with the other townships working with the Winnebago County Highway Department to standardize the subdivision road codes and weight limits throughout Winnebago County.
Because of his accomplishments and excellent service to the taxpayers, I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9.
Rockton Township Supervisor
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue