- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner
I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler as Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9. Matt worked as an employee of the Highway Department for 28 years before becoming Highway Commissioner. He put his time in, learned the job from the ground up, and that is apparent in his excellent service to the residents of Rockton Township. He has worked cooperatively with the other townships working with the Winnebago County Highway Department to standardize the subdivision road codes and weight limits throughout Winnebago County.
Because of his accomplishments and excellent service to the taxpayers, I encourage all the voters in Rockton Township to re-elect Matt Cuyler Rockton Township Highway Commissioner on April 9.
Rockton Township Supervisor
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue