- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Support Harmon Mitchell for Rockford Township Supervisor
I am pleased to write this letter in appreciation for all the work that Harmon Mitchell continues to do for this community. He has served on the boards of numerous local organizations and agencies, and most recently, has been serving as president of the Rockford School Board. He has shown us that he is a leader we can count on!
Harmon now needs our support as he leaves the school board and takes on the challenge of supervisor of Rockford Township. He has plans to make township government more accountable, as well as more transparent. I know Harmon and Diane Mitchell well. I know them to be honest, forthright and hardworking on behalf of the community, and especially, on behalf of children and those in need.
Please remember to cast your vote on April 9 for a strong conservative leader for Rockford Township Supervisor. Cast your vote for Harmon Mitchell!
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue