- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Support Harmon Mitchell for Rockford Township Supervisor
I am pleased to write this letter in appreciation for all the work that Harmon Mitchell continues to do for this community. He has served on the boards of numerous local organizations and agencies, and most recently, has been serving as president of the Rockford School Board. He has shown us that he is a leader we can count on!
Harmon now needs our support as he leaves the school board and takes on the challenge of supervisor of Rockford Township. He has plans to make township government more accountable, as well as more transparent. I know Harmon and Diane Mitchell well. I know them to be honest, forthright and hardworking on behalf of the community, and especially, on behalf of children and those in need.
Please remember to cast your vote on April 9 for a strong conservative leader for Rockford Township Supervisor. Cast your vote for Harmon Mitchell!
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue