- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Support Harmon Mitchell for Rockford Township Supervisor
I am pleased to write this letter in appreciation for all the work that Harmon Mitchell continues to do for this community. He has served on the boards of numerous local organizations and agencies, and most recently, has been serving as president of the Rockford School Board. He has shown us that he is a leader we can count on!
Harmon now needs our support as he leaves the school board and takes on the challenge of supervisor of Rockford Township. He has plans to make township government more accountable, as well as more transparent. I know Harmon and Diane Mitchell well. I know them to be honest, forthright and hardworking on behalf of the community, and especially, on behalf of children and those in need.
Please remember to cast your vote on April 9 for a strong conservative leader for Rockford Township Supervisor. Cast your vote for Harmon Mitchell!
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue