- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Support Harmon Mitchell for Rockford Township Supervisor
I am pleased to write this letter in appreciation for all the work that Harmon Mitchell continues to do for this community. He has served on the boards of numerous local organizations and agencies, and most recently, has been serving as president of the Rockford School Board. He has shown us that he is a leader we can count on!
Harmon now needs our support as he leaves the school board and takes on the challenge of supervisor of Rockford Township. He has plans to make township government more accountable, as well as more transparent. I know Harmon and Diane Mitchell well. I know them to be honest, forthright and hardworking on behalf of the community, and especially, on behalf of children and those in need.
Please remember to cast your vote on April 9 for a strong conservative leader for Rockford Township Supervisor. Cast your vote for Harmon Mitchell!
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue