- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Support Harmon Mitchell for Rockford Township Supervisor
I am pleased to write this letter in appreciation for all the work that Harmon Mitchell continues to do for this community. He has served on the boards of numerous local organizations and agencies, and most recently, has been serving as president of the Rockford School Board. He has shown us that he is a leader we can count on!
Harmon now needs our support as he leaves the school board and takes on the challenge of supervisor of Rockford Township. He has plans to make township government more accountable, as well as more transparent. I know Harmon and Diane Mitchell well. I know them to be honest, forthright and hardworking on behalf of the community, and especially, on behalf of children and those in need.
Please remember to cast your vote on April 9 for a strong conservative leader for Rockford Township Supervisor. Cast your vote for Harmon Mitchell!
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue