- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Sustainability workshops offered at Rock Valley April 12, May 2
The Building Construction Management program, along with the Illinois Green Economy Network (IGEN), is sponsoring four sustainability workshops on the Rock Valley College (RVC) campus in Rockford. Their titles and schedules are as follow:
April 12 — “Efficient Motor Controls” and “High-Efficiency Lighting”; and
May 2 — “Paths to Sustainable Change” and “Developing and Maintaining a Skilled Energy Efficiency Workforce.”
The workshops are free for everyone and feature experts in their respective fields.
For more information and registration, visit www.igencc.org/temt. The April 12 workshop registration deadline is April 5. If you have questions regarding these workshops, contact Dan Bawinkel at (815) 921-3172.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue