- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Sustainability workshops offered at Rock Valley April 12, May 2
The Building Construction Management program, along with the Illinois Green Economy Network (IGEN), is sponsoring four sustainability workshops on the Rock Valley College (RVC) campus in Rockford. Their titles and schedules are as follow:
April 12 — “Efficient Motor Controls” and “High-Efficiency Lighting”; and
May 2 — “Paths to Sustainable Change” and “Developing and Maintaining a Skilled Energy Efficiency Workforce.”
The workshops are free for everyone and feature experts in their respective fields.
For more information and registration, visit www.igencc.org/temt. The April 12 workshop registration deadline is April 5. If you have questions regarding these workshops, contact Dan Bawinkel at (815) 921-3172.
From the April 3-9, 2013, issue