- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
April 19 deadline for Rock Run Soccer Club college scholarship applications
Online Staff Report
The Rock Run Soccer Club awards two $500 college scholarships, one to a male player and one to a female player, to current or former Rock Run Soccer players each year. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have or will be graduating from high school in the 2012-2013 school year, will be attending college in the fall of 2013 and are currently playing or have been a member of Rock Run Soccer Club.
The application for deadline is Friday, April 19. The application for is available at the Rock Run Soccer Club website, www.rockrun.org. For additional information, contact Club President Sam Castree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 10, 2013