- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
April 19 deadline for Rock Run Soccer Club college scholarship applications
Online Staff Report
The Rock Run Soccer Club awards two $500 college scholarships, one to a male player and one to a female player, to current or former Rock Run Soccer players each year. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have or will be graduating from high school in the 2012-2013 school year, will be attending college in the fall of 2013 and are currently playing or have been a member of Rock Run Soccer Club.
The application for deadline is Friday, April 19. The application for is available at the Rock Run Soccer Club website, www.rockrun.org. For additional information, contact Club President Sam Castree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 10, 2013