- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
April 19 deadline for Rock Run Soccer Club college scholarship applications
Online Staff Report
The Rock Run Soccer Club awards two $500 college scholarships, one to a male player and one to a female player, to current or former Rock Run Soccer players each year. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have or will be graduating from high school in the 2012-2013 school year, will be attending college in the fall of 2013 and are currently playing or have been a member of Rock Run Soccer Club.
The application for deadline is Friday, April 19. The application for is available at the Rock Run Soccer Club website, www.rockrun.org. For additional information, contact Club President Sam Castree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted April 10, 2013