- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Saint Anthony College of Nursing open house April 13
Online Staff Report
Saint Anthony College of Nursing will host an open house from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 13, at two locations: the main college campus at 5658 E. State St., Rockford, and at the OSF Guilford Square campus, 698 Featherstone Road, Rockford.
Faculty, students, deans and the financial aid officer will give presentations about the bachelor of science in nursing degree as well as the master of science in nursing graduate nursing program.
Attendees can tour the Health Assessment Lab, library and Simulation Lab.
Information will be provided about College of Nursing programs, admission requirements, the RN-to-BSN program, financial aid, student organizations and student life.
Prospective students, parents and high school counselors are encouraged to attend the free “Explore Nursing” open house.
Refreshments will be served. Call (815) 395-5091.
Posted April 10, 2013