- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Saint Anthony College of Nursing open house April 13
Online Staff Report
Saint Anthony College of Nursing will host an open house from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 13, at two locations: the main college campus at 5658 E. State St., Rockford, and at the OSF Guilford Square campus, 698 Featherstone Road, Rockford.
Faculty, students, deans and the financial aid officer will give presentations about the bachelor of science in nursing degree as well as the master of science in nursing graduate nursing program.
Attendees can tour the Health Assessment Lab, library and Simulation Lab.
Information will be provided about College of Nursing programs, admission requirements, the RN-to-BSN program, financial aid, student organizations and student life.
Prospective students, parents and high school counselors are encouraged to attend the free “Explore Nursing” open house.
Refreshments will be served. Call (815) 395-5091.
Posted April 10, 2013