- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Saint Anthony College of Nursing open house April 13
Online Staff Report
Saint Anthony College of Nursing will host an open house from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 13, at two locations: the main college campus at 5658 E. State St., Rockford, and at the OSF Guilford Square campus, 698 Featherstone Road, Rockford.
Faculty, students, deans and the financial aid officer will give presentations about the bachelor of science in nursing degree as well as the master of science in nursing graduate nursing program.
Attendees can tour the Health Assessment Lab, library and Simulation Lab.
Information will be provided about College of Nursing programs, admission requirements, the RN-to-BSN program, financial aid, student organizations and student life.
Prospective students, parents and high school counselors are encouraged to attend the free “Explore Nursing” open house.
Refreshments will be served. Call (815) 395-5091.
Posted April 10, 2013