- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Saint Anthony College of Nursing open house April 13
Online Staff Report
Saint Anthony College of Nursing will host an open house from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 13, at two locations: the main college campus at 5658 E. State St., Rockford, and at the OSF Guilford Square campus, 698 Featherstone Road, Rockford.
Faculty, students, deans and the financial aid officer will give presentations about the bachelor of science in nursing degree as well as the master of science in nursing graduate nursing program.
Attendees can tour the Health Assessment Lab, library and Simulation Lab.
Information will be provided about College of Nursing programs, admission requirements, the RN-to-BSN program, financial aid, student organizations and student life.
Prospective students, parents and high school counselors are encouraged to attend the free “Explore Nursing” open house.
Refreshments will be served. Call (815) 395-5091.
Posted April 10, 2013