- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Saint Anthony College of Nursing open house April 13
Online Staff Report
Saint Anthony College of Nursing will host an open house from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 13, at two locations: the main college campus at 5658 E. State St., Rockford, and at the OSF Guilford Square campus, 698 Featherstone Road, Rockford.
Faculty, students, deans and the financial aid officer will give presentations about the bachelor of science in nursing degree as well as the master of science in nursing graduate nursing program.
Attendees can tour the Health Assessment Lab, library and Simulation Lab.
Information will be provided about College of Nursing programs, admission requirements, the RN-to-BSN program, financial aid, student organizations and student life.
Prospective students, parents and high school counselors are encouraged to attend the free “Explore Nursing” open house.
Refreshments will be served. Call (815) 395-5091.
Posted April 10, 2013