- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Good Grieving Support Group begins April 30 at Grace United
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois, LLC, will begin a Good Grieving Support Group at 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, at Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford. The group will meet for six weeks.
The Good Grieving group is open to anyone grieving a loss. Unity Hospice provides a safe environment in which to learn, share, and receive necessary support to help you through uncertain times. Relevant lessons concerning the grieving process, a time for sharing, refreshments and a community of people facing the changes that loss brings to our lives will all be included.
Contact Ken or Nancy at (815) 561-8866.
Posted April 24, 2013