- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Good Grieving Support Group begins April 30 at Grace United
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois, LLC, will begin a Good Grieving Support Group at 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, at Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford. The group will meet for six weeks.
The Good Grieving group is open to anyone grieving a loss. Unity Hospice provides a safe environment in which to learn, share, and receive necessary support to help you through uncertain times. Relevant lessons concerning the grieving process, a time for sharing, refreshments and a community of people facing the changes that loss brings to our lives will all be included.
Contact Ken or Nancy at (815) 561-8866.
Posted April 24, 2013