- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Good Grieving Support Group begins April 30 at Grace United
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois, LLC, will begin a Good Grieving Support Group at 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, at Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford. The group will meet for six weeks.
The Good Grieving group is open to anyone grieving a loss. Unity Hospice provides a safe environment in which to learn, share, and receive necessary support to help you through uncertain times. Relevant lessons concerning the grieving process, a time for sharing, refreshments and a community of people facing the changes that loss brings to our lives will all be included.
Contact Ken or Nancy at (815) 561-8866.
Posted April 24, 2013