- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Good Grieving Support Group begins April 30 at Grace United
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois, LLC, will begin a Good Grieving Support Group at 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, at Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford. The group will meet for six weeks.
The Good Grieving group is open to anyone grieving a loss. Unity Hospice provides a safe environment in which to learn, share, and receive necessary support to help you through uncertain times. Relevant lessons concerning the grieving process, a time for sharing, refreshments and a community of people facing the changes that loss brings to our lives will all be included.
Contact Ken or Nancy at (815) 561-8866.
Posted April 24, 2013