- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Good Grieving Support Group begins April 30 at Grace United
Unity Hospice of Western Illinois, LLC, will begin a Good Grieving Support Group at 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 30, at Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford. The group will meet for six weeks.
The Good Grieving group is open to anyone grieving a loss. Unity Hospice provides a safe environment in which to learn, share, and receive necessary support to help you through uncertain times. Relevant lessons concerning the grieving process, a time for sharing, refreshments and a community of people facing the changes that loss brings to our lives will all be included.
Contact Ken or Nancy at (815) 561-8866.
Posted April 24, 2013