- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Three out of four cars need service
If you own a vehicle, chances are it needs some work. National Car Care Month in April is the ideal time to spring into action and give your car some extra attention.
Results of vehicle inspections held at community car care events across the country reveal that 77 percent of vehicles need service or parts. Neglected vehicle care almost always means much higher costs down the line in the form of more extensive repairs or lost resale value.
Whether you visit a professional service technician or do it yourself, a thorough vehicle inspection this spring can keep your car safe and dependable. Following a routine maintenance program on an ongoing basis, like the Car Care Council’s free personalized schedule and e-mail reminder service, can help you drive smart, save money and make informed decisions.
Car Care Council
From the April 24-30, 2013, issue