- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Three out of four cars need service
If you own a vehicle, chances are it needs some work. National Car Care Month in April is the ideal time to spring into action and give your car some extra attention.
Results of vehicle inspections held at community car care events across the country reveal that 77 percent of vehicles need service or parts. Neglected vehicle care almost always means much higher costs down the line in the form of more extensive repairs or lost resale value.
Whether you visit a professional service technician or do it yourself, a thorough vehicle inspection this spring can keep your car safe and dependable. Following a routine maintenance program on an ongoing basis, like the Car Care Council’s free personalized schedule and e-mail reminder service, can help you drive smart, save money and make informed decisions.
Car Care Council
From the April 24-30, 2013, issue