- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Three out of four cars need service
If you own a vehicle, chances are it needs some work. National Car Care Month in April is the ideal time to spring into action and give your car some extra attention.
Results of vehicle inspections held at community car care events across the country reveal that 77 percent of vehicles need service or parts. Neglected vehicle care almost always means much higher costs down the line in the form of more extensive repairs or lost resale value.
Whether you visit a professional service technician or do it yourself, a thorough vehicle inspection this spring can keep your car safe and dependable. Following a routine maintenance program on an ongoing basis, like the Car Care Council’s free personalized schedule and e-mail reminder service, can help you drive smart, save money and make informed decisions.
Car Care Council
From the April 24-30, 2013, issue