- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Blood drive May 6 at Blackhawk Park in Rockford
Online Staff Report
Join Rockford Ravens Rugby Football Club at Blackhawk Park, 101 15th Ave., Rockford, for a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 4 to 8 p.m., Monday, May 6.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For more details or to make an appointment to donate blood, call toll-free at 877-RRVBC-99 or visit rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013