- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Blood drive May 6 at Blackhawk Park in Rockford
Online Staff Report
Join Rockford Ravens Rugby Football Club at Blackhawk Park, 101 15th Ave., Rockford, for a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 4 to 8 p.m., Monday, May 6.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For more details or to make an appointment to donate blood, call toll-free at 877-RRVBC-99 or visit rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013