- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Blood drive, quilt show at Crimson Pointe May 3
Online Staff Report
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living Facility, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, will host a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, May 3. In addition to the blood drive, there will be a quilt show and 10 area crafters available.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center, and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For details or to make an appointment, call toll-free 877-RRVBC-99 or find RRVBC online at rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013