- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Blood drive, quilt show at Crimson Pointe May 3
Online Staff Report
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living Facility, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, will host a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, May 3. In addition to the blood drive, there will be a quilt show and 10 area crafters available.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center, and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For details or to make an appointment, call toll-free 877-RRVBC-99 or find RRVBC online at rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013