- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Blood drive, quilt show at Crimson Pointe May 3
Online Staff Report
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living Facility, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, will host a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, May 3. In addition to the blood drive, there will be a quilt show and 10 area crafters available.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center, and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For details or to make an appointment, call toll-free 877-RRVBC-99 or find RRVBC online at rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013