- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Blood drive, quilt show at Crimson Pointe May 3
Online Staff Report
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living Facility, 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive, Rockford, will host a blood drive for the Rock River Valley Blood Center (RRVBC) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, May 3. In addition to the blood drive, there will be a quilt show and 10 area crafters available.
The RRVBC serves as a centralized, community blood center, and is the sole provider of blood products and services to Beloit Health Systems, Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, FHN, Mercy Harvard Hospital, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rochelle Community Hospital, Rockford Health System, SwedishAmerican Health System and SwedishAmerican Medical Center — Belvidere.
For details or to make an appointment, call toll-free 877-RRVBC-99 or find RRVBC online at rrvbc.org.
Posted May 1, 2013