- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Robotic Team finalist for Global Innovation Award
Rockford Christian Schools’ Middle School Robotic Team has been notified they are one of the top three teams in the world who will receive consideration for the Global Innovation Award. Their patent-pending innovation, the MPA (Magnetic Plug Adapter), was selected as one of three finalists from 477 teams representing 23 countries. RCS Middle School team includes: Leah McInerney, David Gartner, Konnor Gottfred, Connor Ciembronoweiz, Dalton Morris, JJ Bergstedt and Grant Singer. Next step? The Royal Narwhals (as they call themselves) and two other teams will find out firsthand who finished in first place in June when they travel to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Va.
From the May 1-7, 2013, issue